I am grateful for the principle of hope. For my whole married life one of my biggest fears has been Flemming loosing his job. I have learned this year that I am strong enough to live through my biggest fear. 2 years ago I would have said that you would have found me curled up in a ball in the corner if it ever happened...but guess what....I am not in a ball in the corner. And the reason is the principle of hope. A loving heavenly Father who I have felt with me and my family every step of the way. Now that said, this trial is not over, and I do have bad days. But those bad days usually are because I have let fear overcome my hope. I have learned that to hope is to have faith in the complete unknown. I have learned that hope is an action verb. I have learned that hope is a choice. I can choose fear....or I can choose hope. The days that go better are he days that I choose hope.
I know that we have both learned and grown through this trial. And I "hope" to remember these lessons long after this trial of ours passes.
No comments:
Post a Comment