I am Thankful for my Children. Three beautiful girls I am lucky to be a part of their life stories....
I could have used three different post for this because they are three different individual blessings.....but I am afraid I will run out of days and still have too many things left....so they get lumped in to Children.
I love that they teach me every day how I can improve and that they are willing to forgive and let me try again.
I am thankful that they each want to try and improve everyday.

I love that they enjoy being sisters and enjoy being a part of each others lifes. Sure their are the usual fights and annoyances that go along with being in a family...but in general, they love being sisters.
This to me is especially sweet because I did not have any sisters in my family (plenty of friends that I have adopted as sisters) but no sisters. When we found out that I was pregnant with another girl (Abby) I was so thrilled for Maddie that she would have a sister....then I panicked "oh no, they are going to talk about me"....hopefully I am still a few years away of from that happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment