Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2


I am Thankful for my Husband. He is my closest friend and knows my strengths and loves me despite my many weaknesses. I love being part of a team. I love that he can make me laugh on a daily basis. I love the father that he is to our girls. I love the friend that he is to me and many. He puts the needs of others first and I love that about him. He is kind and giving (always lets me have a sip of his diet coke) and smart and talented and hard working, and did I mention funny, oh so funny.....
My Dad told me when I was thinking about getting married, to marry someone who can make you laugh....I can see now why those were not just something said off the top of his head, but words of wisdom, and I think I did good......

1 comment:

emily said...

You did VERY good. I hope I do 1/2 as well.