This morning I asked her to sweep the Kitchen floor....that went so well I asked if she wanted to mop....."sure that sounds like fun", so 30 mins latter she was happy with her job but did not want it to be messed up so....


Now why didn't I think of that!!!
4 comments:
That is so Kate, an 8 yr old genius!
Where did she get the crime scene tape??
Clever girl. Where do you get the crime scene tape? I need some.
I love the cupcake cake. Looks yummy.
PS: (Many people have asked where did she get the crime scene tape ..... I guess I should have included that in the story because it once again shows the mind set of this girl.....she will accomplish anything she sets out to do.....regardless of who is telling her no......
During the school year she came home all excited about this crime detective kit being offered in one of the scholastic book catalogues, of course I said no and of course she earned the money to by it. The kit had some crime scene tape.....but it was not enough to cover both openings of the kitchen, (now remember she did this all while I was running to pick someone up from somewhere) So she got on the printer/copier and copied more "Crime Scene" tape, cut it out, taped it all together......it took me until the end of that day to figure out how she had done it. That is what I am saying....she gets an idea in her head, she figures out how to make it work, she does it, end of story........
(Please help me figure out how to parent this child.....not destroy her creativity, but maintain some control)
Post a Comment