Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July



Happy Birthday America.....

We celebrated with family and friends. We were over at Jan and Laci's house helping them break in their new pool. What fun

Here are a few pictures of the evening.

The Flag Cake (I wish I could say that I made it,..... but no)



I love how this is really cupcakes, not a sheet cake...



Here are a few pictures of the fun with fire






4 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like fun and I have to say great job on the cupcake-cake! haha just kidding. But I wish I could've been there having fun with you all but I was here rounding up billions of youth!

Erin said...

Looks like fun. I love the cupcake cake?... Mmmm...mmm... cake. Also, where did Kate get the crime scene tape from. I need some. BEAT DOWNS at my house!

Meags said...

cute cute pics! it looks like you all had a blast for the 4th! the girls are growing up like crazy!

Meags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.