Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maddie is 13

Eeeeek I have a Teenager......I don't think I am old enough for this. I have been thinking about this day for a long time. When Maddie was 2 everyone told me, pay attention to how she is acting now, because the two's are just like the teen's. I can see that...very emotional but able to pull it together when she needs to. But above all a joy and delight to be around. We love you Maddie!!!

I am going to take this picture trip down Memory Lane for her Birthday.
I hope you enjoy it with me.

5 comments:

Wendy Knowlton said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! It was so fun to watch the slide show and see how beautifully you have matured. We sure miss you!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!!!
love,
your favorite cousin ;)

Kelltie said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!!!

Dina said...

Love it! I remember all those early pictures. :) Happy Birthday, Miss Madeline!

Unknown said...

u were soo lil maddie:):) haha wow HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!!!!!! o ps i LUV ur first day of school outfit last year