Well after having fluid in her ears for 4 months or more, the doctor decided to put tubes in her ears and take out her adenoids. This is the third time she has been through this procedure. It is unusual for a girl her age, they hope that they grow out of the need for them, but she did not. I have been through this twice with her and twice with Abby....it is a little different taking an 8 year old in than a three year old. She had a month to really physic herself out. She was so nervous about the I.V. and the "going to sleep" and had a bunch of other questions. The nurses at the Hospital were so good with her though. She came through it with flying colors.
Oh and she got her first Pedicure. I had to keep her busy in the morning because she couldn't eat.


No comments:
Post a Comment