Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dance Competitions

So we have entered the world of competitive dance this year. Maddie's dance line competes in 3 different competitions and that is what has been keeping our weekends full. I have enjoyed watching her and seeing all the progress that she has made. I also enjoy watching the older lines at these competitions. It is really quite a talent and sport. She is not going to be a star dancer, but she does learn an awful lot of life lessons while participating in this activity. She has worked really hard this year and is proud of her accomplishments in this area. They usually do not let us take pictures at competitions, but this last one was an exception. I hope you enjoy this little slide show. If the spinning pictures are too much you can just click on view photos to see them without the spin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddie, you ROCK !!!