Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A visit from Elder Bednar

Elder Bednar came to our Stake Conference a few weeks ago. It was a real spiritual feast. By the end of the weekend I was so exhausted. I do not know how Apostles or Seventies do this every weekend. It truly took me a few days to recover. He did an adult session and a youth session that I was able to attend with Maddie. The you session was just questions and answers. He told the youth that since the growth of the church is what it is they will probably never get a chance again to sit at the foot of an apostle and ask questions. He also had with him a new member of the quorum of Seventy, Elder Watson. He was the icing on the cake. So humble and so in awe of his new responsibilities, he was great to listen to. The whole weekend was a blessing that I will not soon forget. And there must be something in the water here, because this coming weekend Elder D Todd Christofferson is giving a fireside here this weekend.

No comments: