So I've been thinking....about blogging again.... In the past I have turned to my blog for various reasons.... One because friends have bullied me into making post....(no names mentioned..you know who you are)
Two, I do feel terribly guilty and I do think it is a good source of record keeping that I am not doing....
Three...I have many clever friends that blog, and I do aspire to be like the friends I have around me....
But my reasons now for posting are a bit different....they are as follows
1. my favorite social medium, FaceBook, sometimes is not big enough for all I have to say...I have a lot to say.... To myself that is ....
2. I wake up in the morning, and pretty much through out the day, I have full conversations / lectures with myself that I feel need to be written, if only for prove one day when I hear someone famous say it I can say... Hey... I said that.....
3. In times of transition there is always a lot going on in my head that I need a place to let it out... And I am pretty sure my husband is sick of listening and guess what...he doesn't read the "family" blog....and his listen has decreased a bit because he is not living in the same state...
4. But the number one reason is because my fb network is getting to close to my daughters network and so I am constantly worried that if I say something too embarrassing it will ruin them for life..... So I am taking the embarrassment to the blog....because I know they don't read it...nor their friends... If you see several post in a row it is because I am trying to hide the posts.....so let the blogging begin....again....
1 comment:
Yea! Let the blogging begin! You know I read EVERY WORD! :)
Post a Comment