Happiness Today Is
.....Driving back to dc to be with my family.......
........Having Maddie drive (btw, she is an excellent driver, takes after her old mommy).... She drives, I sit in the back and dj...it is wonderful.....
.........looking forward to a week of remembering my dad....so hard to believe he is gone, because rembering him is rembering someone that is just so full of life.....and joy.....
.......... Having a wonderful hard working husband who has faithfully struggled thru a year of unemployment....starting a brand new adventure tomorrow, we are all sososo excited....not just for a job, but for the joy he will feel to work again......
.......... Three beautiful girls that daily inspire me to be a better person. In all their teenage angst....I love them....they are funny, funny, funny....they are kind.....they are super courageous (middle schools and high school is not for the faint of heart....never has been....I would not go back)
......... A working GPS..... With all the miles lately there is no better tool......
......... 4 brothers who I love and adore and admire. They are all so different but I admire each one of them for different strengths that they have. And let me tell you I have not seen any better fathers than these guys.....
........ Friends that support and care, I have some amazing friends, I appreciate the joy they bring In my life.....
So that's the happiness report for today.....
2 comments:
Thinking of you this week! That is a lot going. Enjoy your time with family!
You are amazing! So sorry to hear about your dad. You must be on an emotional roller coaster. Thinking of you and love you!
Post a Comment