Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two of my Favorite Things


Redskins and Slurpees.....Does it get any better......

Both of these things have their evil side......Not a winning team and ......too much sugar.......but I must say

I am a proud fan of both

and you can tell by the look on my face this discovery made my night.......


(note to self, after you win the lottery and can live and do anything you want, make sure you live close to a 7-11)

5 comments:

onecent said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!! I love you Kristi! ;)
Penny

Dina said...

I don't get it! A "Redskin free" slurpee? What flavor is that? I'm so lost living here on the west coast.

Wendy Knowlton said...

When you win the lottery install one in your house! We'll for sure visit more often! Love ya :)

Renae said...

I love slurpees and so miss having a 7-11 close by. Sam's club comes in a close second, but the choices are limited. My roomie in college and I would head to 7-11 all the time, even in winter to get a slurpee. Raspberry lemonade is probably one of my faves--don't think about the sugar content.

Rebecca said...

What exactly does "Redskin Freeze" taste like?