
The next day we took in two famous sights of the North Shore. Gooseberry Falls and The Split Rock Light House.
Maddie and Kristi playing in the water.....

At the light house the guides try to discourage you from going down to put your feet in the Great Lake.....They tell you that it is 173 steps down.....please, who do they think they are dealing with......Maddie Kate and I went down......


and we got to take these great trick pictures.....OK I know they would have been better if Flemming had walked down the stairs....but he didn't




4 comments:
We went up to Duluth 2 winters ago. I think you guys made the bettter choice...to go in summer! It looks like you had a lot of fun!
love the pictures! you all look like you're having so much fun! it makes me miss minnesota -- well, sorta.
Kristi! This trip looks like so much fun. Did you like my message from our car? We saw your exit, thought of you, and kept going. Maybe next time.
FUN!!!!! I love the pics of the girls! I LOVE Gooseberry Falls and Split Rock! I miss going up there.. looks like you had alot of fun! :)
Post a Comment