Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whatthe ........



This is what I woke up to this morning outside my house. ( I think that is a jack hammer in his hand....It shook the whole house) Question?
  1. What are they doing?
  2. Did they really have to start so early in the morning?
  3. Does the city have any kind of common courtesy to at least ask before they start ripping up the road right in front of your house? ( We had some idea that it was coming because they spray painted our yard last week....power lines and such)
  4. I am so glad it was not yesterday when I had Flemming's Car parked in that spot . I am pretty sure they would have just thrown dirt right on top of it and kept on going?
Oh well, such is life. Summer is roadwork season in this state, I guess it good be worse....my friend Emily had her whole street taken out for a week or so, you almost had to have a 4-wheel drive to get through all the mud to get to her house.

1 comment:

emily said...

Welcome to my world:) At least my road is done now! See you tonight.