
How long do you think Abby had been home from school in this picture???
Do any of your kids do this. She had been home for 40 mins....I was not here when she came home.....(maddie was, so do not judge me)......I walked in and noticed that she had not taken off her jacket or her backpack, just went right to the wii and started playing......man this girl cracks me up.......she would keep her jacket on all night if I did not tell her to take it off, but the backpack, now that was a new twist........
5 comments:
I noticed she got her shoes off though!
Cynthia
Don't you know by now the Wii is the most important thing??? You should all come over and have Wii night! Or we could play Wii together via the internet...Kate would get a kick out of that. Miss ya.
ROFL!!!! Ciara is the worst at this too! She walks in, turns on the tv, at least puts her backpack down and sits on the couch... I'm always like.."uhhhh.. I dont think so missy!" LOL
That's hilarious! When I come home from school that's the first thing I do - take off my backpack and jacket! That cousin of mine cracks me up!
That's too funny!!
Hey thanks for coming out to play today! I hope you'll come by and comment often. I'll watch for you!
Post a Comment