So this week I was sitting at book club and my peeps (at least they used to be until they started making fun of me......oh who cant take some gentle ribbing from friends right) well my "peeps" were saying "you never blog" so here is a post for them
Last weekend was one of my favorite annual events the P&G Kings Island day. The park is closed to the public only P&G employees and family aloud, but you have to remember that this is biggest company in the area so the place was still packed. But it is usually the best weather day for the park and this year was no different. One thing that was different this year was that Flemming and Maddie did not to go so Kate and Abby could bring a friend.
It turned out to be a great day, everyone got along, (that is always a plus) and we got in some great rides......

Diamondback is one of my favorites......I love how smooth this steel roller coaster is.
This is Kate and I waiting for Diamondback.
We had fun on the Merry Go round too....
But the scariest ride of the day.....no my life......was the one Kate and I went on called the Fire Hawk.......oh my....what a rush.....Kate is my Roller coaster girl......and it is funny because when I saw the picture of us on the roller coaster I thought "this is my life" me turned upside down screaming and her just sitting like an angel enjoying the ride.......

So maybe we can all take a lesson from Kate and just enjoy the ride of life.......
1 comment:
I'm so glad you didn't quite blogging because now I have another way to stalk you!
Love the photo of you and Kate on the Fire Hawk! Awesome!
Post a Comment