Thursday, January 29, 2009

“What have you been doing?”

I guess that would be the natural question to ask someone who you have not heard from for a while. Well I guess I have just been trying to get my life back, and

v unpacking the 250 boxes that we brought with us

v getting the kids acclimated (easier said than done with three emotional girls, but they are getting there).

v Trying to find a place for all of the things that are in the 250 boxes.

v Planning a great garage sale for everything that does not fit in the place it was suppose to fit or for everything that Flemming has “grown weary” of, (I hope he does not put me in the Garage Sale)

v Waking up everyday to see if school has been canceled due to the ¼ inch of snow that has falling.

v Thinking about all the fabulous post that I will post if I was going to ever use my Blog again.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Glad you're back online.
I miss seeing your fun blog posts.