Where do I begin when I have taken such a long blogging break, I am sure I am going to have to up my game if I want any readers to come back, but who am I kidding, this has never been about my readers, but about keeping a record for myself and keeping my friends and family updated, hopefully I will be able to continue those goals and not put anybody to sleep.
So lets say, anything below this post is a review of the last two months, anything above will be current, I may even try and post more often, we will see what happens…….
3 comments:
Thanks for taking the time to update!
you're back! i'm so excited! (yes, i kept checking). welcome back.
Great to see you are back! It was fun to read your blogs. That going away song was great. Your family is darling! Good luck in your new location! Can you send me your new address? Thanks!
Post a Comment