Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh Where Does The Time Go

I know I need to post a blog update....but I have Popsicles to eat, and sun rays to catch, and bicycle trips to go on.....This funny place I live called Minnesota, is funny because once the weather turns nice (which this year was not until June), nobody stays inside, I guess you have to catch the outside world when you can. So if I do not stay inside....when am I ever going to catch up on my blogging???? Hopefully for all of you waiting for some fresh info it will rain soon and I will be forced to stay in....but for now I am off to enjoy a walk in the morning blue sky....got to get out before the bugs do you know....I love this place....

2 comments:

Elizabeth Wilson said...

if you love it here...i vote that you never leave!

Dina said...

Do you remember how concerned I was when Maddie turned 2 and you couldn't get access to the great outdoors at every possible moment because you were in the apartment? I couldn't possibly understand what you were going to do inside all day--especially when you gotta grab those good days when you can! I'm HAPPY to see you've come around and are now a true Minnesotan. :)