So I’ve Been Thinking about …..
I Love "The Biggest Looser". Call it an evil justification but I do feel there are few shows on nowadays that are very uplifting. These shows make me feel good and make me want to try and improve. I am a succor for reality T.V..
The Biggest Looser makes me cry each week for how well these people are doing and how they are changing their lives. I also cry each time I watch Extreme Make Over.
O.K. I’ve also been know to cry at commercials so I guess I am really not getting too much out of these shows
2 comments:
You would cry over Biggest Loser!
Yes, I'm sure you've shed a tear or two over "The Bachuler" as well. Actually I'm right up with you on reality t.v. I'm not as much of a sinner if I know you're watching them as well...ha ha! Also, have you watched "Oprah's Big Give?" That's a real tear jerker!
Post a Comment