Will Somebody PLEASE tell Mother Nature that it is not nice to have an Early Easter and then plan Snow in MN.....It really makes for funny pictures with the white back drop....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah! I can post! Love the photos--and the snow. Ba ha ha ha! Dina
Yeah! You have finally joined the blogging world. Kudos to you for finally giving in to your addiction. We feel we had a hand in this. When are we going to wii it up again?
Ditto on the "yeah for joining"! I feel connected to you again. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! It is so much fun to see them progress. Love the background! Keep it coming!
4 comments:
Yeah! I can post! Love the photos--and the snow. Ba ha ha ha! Dina
Yeah! You have finally joined the blogging world. Kudos to you for finally giving in to your addiction. We feel we had a hand in this. When are we going to wii it up again?
Ditto on the "yeah for joining"! I feel connected to you again. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! It is so much fun to see them progress. Love the background! Keep it coming!
I didn't know that you blogged! LOVE the easter dance, and your girls are so fun and cute! Also, Ticket to Ride is a great game!
Post a Comment