Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye Christmas 09 ... How I will Miss You

I am taking all the decorations down today.... :( :(


So Sad because It has been a great two week of being together. I love these kids.


I already miss them as they have trotted off to school today.

Christmas this year was a lot of decorating





A lot of Game playing and puzzles






And of course a lot of laughter




Please hurry back Christmas...We will be waiting.....

3 comments:

KSA said...

Flemming was a little upset that there was no mention of him in this post.....Yes he was here....yes we loved every min of our time spent with him.....yes he is the best

llilli said...

hey! it's been awhile. it was so fun to see your Christmas pictures. your girls are growing up!

onecent said...

HAHA Flemming!!! wait, was Flemming even there? HAHA just Kidding! great pictures though Kristi!!! I am glad your family is doing well! :)
Penny