
Since we moved here, Maddie has had her share of appointments, i.e.: Orthodontist, Dentist, Oral Surgeons, Endodontic Dentist, more Orthodontist, Doctors, X-rays, Allergist……You get the idea,… But the appointment that she and I enjoyed the most was the one to get her Pointe Shoes!!!!
It is official, I have a dancer in Pointe Shoes, I am so proud of her and her determination. It is a big deal for a dancer to be ready for Pointe Shoes, and boy is her mom proud of her and all of her hard work to get there.
The only time I have had to make an appointment to shop was for my wedding dress. I was so surprised how much personal attention went into fitting these shoes. But at the end of the day I had one happy girl.

2 comments:
I thought you were going with something like "a-pointe-ments"! Congrats, Maddie!
I still remember when I got my first set of Pointe shoes. Congrats Maddie!!
Post a Comment