Monday, October 13, 2008



Did I tell you that Kate was Baptized this summer.

It was a great weekend for her. Full of family and friends. Both sets of Grandparents were here and One of her favorite Aunts and Uncles made the trip ( not that you are not all her favorites)
We felt that she was prepared for the day and excited to make those promises.

We love you Kate and know that you always try hard to do what is right.



(I just put this one in because I think
my father-in-law is so photogenic)




3 comments:

The Smith's said...

It is nice to get an update about your family...Kate is so grown up! I guess that is what happens.

Good luck with the house selling - your pictures are GREAT. They did a nice job and it is a nice house.

Keep in touch.
Marci

onecent said...

aww how sweet! love the pics :) YEAH KATE!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the move back to Kentucky. It is fun to read what is happening with your family.

Frank Hales