Monday, April 7, 2008

One more Conference Note

One other Conference related note

I loved the Press Conference Sunday in between sessions with the new YW presidency. What powerful, strong, beautiful women. I was surprised to find out through one of the reporters questions that Sister Dibbs is President Monson's daughter, who knew, She gave some great answers to questions that were asked and so this morning as I was reviewing other conference blogs I came across this article. It is a talk that she recently gave at a BYU Idaho devotional. I hope you enjoy it...I did

www.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/Devotionals/2008_02_19_Dibb.htm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,
Loved that talk. Thanks for posting the link. Conference was exceptional and the Spirit was so strong. It didn't hurt to see Meagan so many times while singing in the afternoon session either! It brought back so many good memories of when I was privileged to sing in Gen Conf back when I was at BYU. Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Great talk! Thanks for sharing it. Dina

Wendy Knowlton said...

Yes, it was a great talk. Fun to start hearing a little more of his history as the stories come forward. What an incredible man!

emily said...

I love all your little tid bits! They are the best.
Emily (www.emilylitt.com)

Rhonda said...

This Session of General Conf. was so incredible for so many reasons. I loved it... the best part was that I had the flu and it was literally all I could do... lay in bed for the weekend and take in conference on TV.

Oh, and everyone left me alone because no one wanted to get sick. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahem.