Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Good Thing About April Snow

Ok....... So I've been thinking....... I better be a little more positive or "Mother" is going to send more my way.....So here it is.....The good thing about snow this time of year is that it is light enough in the afternoon that the kids can play when they get home from school. Since homework is lighter this week because they are just coming off of Spring Break, Abby and Kate went outside today and this is what they came up with. What fun!!

1 comment:

Meags said...

KRISTI ASAY!!! When did you get your blog!? My mom told me awhile ago that you have looked at mine a few times from Marci's and I am always checking hers to try and find YOU! ... finally I did! YAY! All the girls are so adorable! They are getting so old! I remember babysitting them like it was yesterday ... crazy! It looks like y'all are doing great!!! I am so excited to keep in touch this way! Add Jord and I to your list of buddies! I am adding you to mine right now!:)
(www.jordnmeags.blogspot.com)